The PADI Search and Recovery Diver Course in Ireland
Retrieve lost items that have fallen overboard or over a dock. Learn effective swimming patterns and using a lift bag for heavy objects.
The Fun Part
The fun part of this course is giving your dive skills a polish you may not have thought possible.
What You Learn
- Search and recovery dive planning, organization, procedures, techniques and how to deal with potential problems
- How to locate large and small objects using search patterns
- How to use a lift bag and other recovery methods
- Limited visibility search techniques
To purchase learning materials and equipment, contact us.
Your Next Adventure
Because you often need to navigate to specific spots to find lost items, the Underwater Navigator course can help you perfect your navigation skills.
- Contact us to take the Search and Recovery course.
- Ask a Scuba Expert
- Learn about the Specialty of the Month
- View the Most Popular PADI Specialty Courses
- Take the Master Scuba Diver Challenge
- Download a scuba medical questionnaire (PDF)
No Courses Found