Scuba Diving with Enriched Air Nitrox in Ireland
The PADI Enriched Air Diver course is PADI’s most popular specialty scuba diving course, and it’s easy to see why. Scuba diving with enriched air nitrox gives you more no decompression dive time. This means more time underwater, especially on repetitive scuba dives.
Why With Us
- We have every Dive Trip guided by a qualified and experienced diver
- We are located at the edge of Europe on the spectacular Wild Atlantic Way
- We have a UNIQUE AQUARIUM which we use for our Courses & Fun Dives
- We care for our environment
- We have a heated swimming pool in our school
- We offer FREE of charge JACUZZI, SAUNA & STEAM ROOM
- We have changing facilities with lockers
- We have scuba gear storage area
- Friendly and relaxed atmosphere
The Fun Part
You can typically stay down longer and get back the water sooner. No wonder many divers choose this as their very first specialty.
Get College Credit
You may be able to earn college credit for the PADI Enriched Air Diver course.
What You Learn
- Techniques for getting more dive time by using enriched air nitrox
- Enriched air scuba diving equipment considerations
- Enriched air considerations, including managing oxygen exposure, how to tell what’s in your scuba tank and how to set your dive computer
Your Next Adventure
- Diving with enriched air nitrox benefits all types of diving, but it goes especially well with these specialties:
- PADI Wreck Diver course – Popular wrecks tend to be deeper, so enriched air nitrox maximizes your exploration time.
- PADI Deep Diver course – The deeper you dive, the shorter your no stop time – but enriched air nitrox increases it, giving you more time at depth
- PADI Digital Underwater Photographer – Photographers usually like to make several dives so they can get lots of pictures. Enriched air nitrox reduces the amount of residual nitrogen you accumulate, allowing repetitive dives to be longer.
- PADI Master Scuba Diver The PADI Enriched Air Diver course counts toward your Master Scuba Diver rating -- the highest non-professional rating in recreational diving. Master Scuba Diver Challenge